1.12.2010

Nggak Penting...But Still

I have times when I feel like... Soul-less. That's the time when I think I haven't watch enough heart-warming drama. Heart-warming dramas recharge my soul. When one of those kind of drama ends, I mourned and prayed, Allah... please let me watch another good one after this.


Credit as shown in the picture
KBS Hot Blood just ended yesterday night. Leaving me a warm feel of family love, sincere friendship, peaceful and brave heart and less-than-it-should-be romantic scenes. It's rating were never high. But my taste sometimes don't go along the ratings. Honestly it's the presence of Park Hae Jin of FO that drags me into this drama at first. But when I watch along next episodes, they do worth watching indeed. Like I said, this drama makes me soulful. That little things I should embrace while walking the rough weekdays and never-enough-rest weekends, that life is not all about money. That the most precious things in your life are tend to be forgotten and only occurs to your regret when it's gone. That friends are invaluable and enemies are lying within yourself. Greed, fear, grudge. Hot Blood is over. Next!

0 comments:

 
Template by yummylolly.com