10.05.2004

Rindu Ramadhan

My title means 'Miss Ramadhan'. Yup, no longer than two weeks, the fasting month will come. Ya Allah, what had I prepared (I'm shaking right now) ...
I'm alright, if there is something to say ... hehehe
Mmmm, miss my friends a lot. A lot of works, a little of enlightment, but nothing much that I can do. Just do all my duties, try to hang on Allah as tight as I could.
Eh, i'm outta here, nothing left to say. May be I'm not the kind of blog girl, just the diary girl.
But, always nice to try something new. And I'm not gonna give up this fast on blogging. May becaused I'm so tired after a long day of working.
Just read Pakistan Novel, A Late Love, they translated the title to that. Nice story, but nothing much I can learn from it.
Just rent some movies, and not so interested to watch 'em. Waaah, don't really understand what happened to me lately. Nothing can brought up my spirit like old times. May be they succeeded to turn me into a robot? Noooo, I refused! That's why I forced to rent some movies :) Gotcha! I'm forced.
Yaaah, whatever I turned out to be, just remember to hang on Allah. No over worries girl ...
Anything else ... let's see ... No! Ok, now it is really a good night ...

0 comments:

 
Template by yummylolly.com