11.29.2009

Korea's King of Ballad



Proudly introducing you (if you haven't know) Mr. Shin Seung Hoon! ^_^ I'm currently smitten by his voice in OST of IRIS, Love of IRIS. This IRIS drama is soo on hype. With it's high production budget, abroad shoots (so far I had seen scenes in Hungary and Japan) and a lot of stars playing in it. It has Lee Byung Hun, Kim Tae Hee, TOP. It's OST has Baek Ji Young, Kim Tae Woo, Big Bang and yes, Mr. Shin Seung Hoon himself. Oh he has that mysterious aura which makes him even more charismatic as he gets older. I really hope his prodigy will be as as good as him, or even better. May I wish a hard work and good luck for Tei, Shin Hye Sung, who else? Lee Seung Gi? Kim Jong Kook? No? Hihi.

Download Shin Seung Hoon - Love of IRIS
[Credit: Soompi IRIS forum]

2 comments:

conz said...

Good site.... keep on movin'

Nur said...

thank you ^^. I'm sorry for using your picture without permission. Will take it out if you don't feel to let me to.

 
Template by yummylolly.com