7.07.2009

Bored Mode ON

Spamming time... hehehe, so bored after half day filling in people review.
Maybe one of the reason i like Korean entertainment is the FEEL it creates when they speak. I can only feel it right now, because without sub, I practically don't understand what (on earth) are these Koreans saying. Their intonation and accentuation on different syllable sounds traditional, thus polite, yet warm. I just looove conversation between singer Shin Hye Sung, Lee Ji Hoon on Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate. Simply cute. Even until now I don't have the sub, don't understand a bit :p
I may have to let go the opportunity to attend 10-year reunion with my high school friends. Luckily because I have to go somewhere nice hehe.
The Son of Sol's Pharmacy House is my recent recommended kdrama. Great dialogue, heartwarming story, full of life lesson.
Going home now. President election is tomorrow. Lanjutkan? :D

0 comments:

 
Template by yummylolly.com