9.27.2004

Stay Alert

Try to stay alert, but can't handle my eyes, soo sleepy. Nothing important happened to me this day. May becaused I'm too sleepy to catch a moment, or becaused I still behave 'correctly' in the middle of clouds. You know, when you're sleepy, it feels like you walk in the clouds. That's how I feel right now.
Anyway, have to thank Allah for all His blessings to me, my family, and all His creatures. Try to remember Him as many as I could. Bismillaahi awwaluhu wa aakhiruhu.
I do still plan to be a programmer, here in the company I'm working at. But, don't know lah. Feels like a huge milestone. Is it that difficult? Ahh, not that difficult I think. Just pray to Him that it will come to reality soon. Amiiin.
So, how bout the 'best candidate' I ever wrote? Nothing in progress bout that. But still, my radar never stop rotating. Hope he'll come soon.
Emmm, nothing left to say now. I'm out of here (In Bahasa, cabut dulu).

0 comments:

 
Template by yummylolly.com