5.30.2010

[OST Cinderella's Sister] Yesung - It Has To Be You



Yesung is a member of KPop boyband, Super Junior, which has 13 members. So don't blame me if I just know by now that he can actually sing.

This song really suits the bitter part of drama Cinderella's Sister. The bitter part, always come on every episodes. The two leader casts are always crying. Oh so bitter. Yet I'm all hooked up. Seo Woo who plays the Cinderella part, is an example of extreme aegyo. like a lost cat. My heart goes with her in every episodes. Wishing the writers to have a mercy and make her role happy at the end. The step sister part, is Moon Geun-young, known as The Nation's Younger Sister (maybe I can compare her angelic image to Dian Sastro in Indonesia). In this drama she sheds that image and plays a total witch (like a Cinderella's step sister supposed to be). Not very catchy in my eyes though, but I know she tried hard.

If you can stand a going-nowhere plot, extreme aegyo, lots of tears, but really dig deep down acting from the leader casts, give Cinderella's Sister a try.

0 comments:

 
Template by yummylolly.com