12.02.2009

What Have Been Happened Lately

First of all, I am officially a commuter starting from 2 months ago. It's a bittersweet. I'll tell you why. Pondok Aren to Gambir is gotten through 1 public transport from Pondok Aren to Jurang Mangu train station, then the train from Jurang Mangu to Tanah Abang, then an 'illegal' public transport from Tanah Abang to Gambir. It took approximately one and a half hour to get to the office. In the morning it is not a big deal. But when got home, it makes me exhausted. Usually I got home around five thirty to six in the afternoon. After that, my body won't cooperate anything more than eat, wash up and prays. No more little browsing or shopping in workdays. It kinda make me feel bored but what can I do? I really value little time spent around my mom and sister. Even if it just to see their faces and say hi. So I think this is better. Go home every day and enjoy my time with them while I can.

0 comments:

 
Template by yummylolly.com