1.29.2015

A Lady with Lethal Combination

I am slow and lazy. Wow, I think, lethal combination for a wife and a mom who, after 12 years, is going back to the academic world. Readings, assignments, cooking, self care, child care, spouse care, household chores. Oh. My. God.

I honestly admire God's destiny that brought me here, in a top company. The journey that get me to this company sure is not easy too. Good grades, good brain, good self management too. Should be, right?

That's not the case. I am bad at self management. Very much. I delay as soon as possible and as much as I can. I even reason the delay as logical as I can. For that matter, I never learn something that I love seeing and curious about, like interior design, fashion, make up, online business, and the list keep going. Because I don't have time and always say, "Sometimes I will learn this".

All in all, I must say that my mom's prayers are the key thing that brought God's mercy to our family. God give me the chance to work in this company so that my mom's every night prayers are answered.

Pokoknya kebiasaan kaya gini harus berhenti. Nggak hilang, cuma di mute aja selama 2 tahun. Saya dan keluarga mesti survive di negara maju, di universitas top, tanpa support system, semua mesti dikerjain sendiri. Saya juga memikul nama kantor, secara segala kebutuhan pendidikan, akomodasi, kesehatan, makan, transport, you name it, dibiayain sama kantor. Malu sama allowance.

Target saya jadi manusia lebih baik. Belajar dan lulus di kampus. Dapat kerja sampingan yang menarik. Memberikan Dini akses pendidikan yang bermutu. Jadi pasangan yang baik buat Mas yang sudah rela berkorban. Bismillah ya Allah, mudahkanlah.

0 comments:

 
Template by yummylolly.com