3.29.2012

The Meaning of Variable I_STEP

Look for t-code SMOD in SAP BI. The enhancement RSR00001 has variable I_STEP, that ABAP-er usually use like this:

IF I_STEP = 2. "after the popup 
I wonder what value 2 stands for, and the answer is:
I_STEP = 1
Call is made directly before variable entry.
I_STEP = 2
Call is made directly after variable entry. This step is only executed if the same variable is not input-ready and could not be filled for I_STEP = 1.
I_STEP = 3
In this call, you can check the values of the variables. When an exception (RAISE) is triggered, the variable screen appears again. I_STEP = 2 is then also called again.
I_STEP = 0
The enhancement is not called from the variable screen. The call can originate from the authorization check or from the monitor.

Reference: SAP Help

0 comments:

 
Template by yummylolly.com