1.02.2010

2010 Is Here

모두들 새해 복 많이 받으세요!

Happy New Year Everyone!

For me 2009 has been a laid back year. I need to pay it in 2010. After all, this is my second year serving in national oil and gas company and learning SAP. I put up my saving in a good way, move out from being "anak kos" to "ibu kontrakan". 2009 is the first year I was fascinated by Korean entertainment the whole year. Came to KL for a business trip. I lost 3 kg, get to know SAP BI closer, finally get a courage I need to have long time ago. I bought an oven to encourage this mind, hands and fingers to have fun besides laptop. I learn to reach office by train and try to reach home before dawn.

Anyway, let's talk about NOTHING in Korean entertainment, hihi. The best kdrama in 2009, my sister and I agree, is The Sons of Sol's Pharmacy House. The most entertaining variety show is Variety Jeongshin's 2 Days 1 Night. The impressive music talk show is Yu Hui Yeol's Sketchbook. 2009 is full of girls and boys band with catchy rhythm and beautiful faces, my picks are 2NE1 and SHINee. I enjoy Clazziquai's Tell Yourself, IRIS' OST by Baek Ji Young and Shin Seung Hoon, Kim Tae Woo's Love Rain. Lee Eun Mi's I Have a Lover, Lee Min Woo's IMU and Love is a Beautiful Word, Shin Hye Sung's You Are Beautiful. I enjoy Invincible Youth and Family Outing too (thanks to Iky ^_^). I learn a bit about Hangul and Korean vocabs.

In 2010 this blog will be full of Korean tidbits, SAP and .... we'll see.

행복하세요~~
Be Happy...

0 comments:

 
Template by yummylolly.com